1.HSCL invites offline open tenders from experienced and eligible bidders from reputed CA/ CMA firm for “Appointment of Internal Auditor” and as per schedule as under:
|Tendering Document No.||HSCL / CPG / HO (Fin) /Internal Auditor / 2020 / 149|
|Name of the Work||Appointment of Internal Auditor|
|Scope of Work||Detailed Scope of Work shall be as per Annexure-A.|
|Place of Audit||As per Annexure-B.|
|Period of Completion||01 Year|
|Earnest Money Deposit||Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) in the form of DD from any Nationalized / Scheduled Bank in favour of “Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited” payable at Kolkata.|
|Non-refundable cost of Tender document||Rs.2,950/- (Inclusive GST @18%) (Rupees Two Thousand Nine Hundred Fifty only) in the form of DD from any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank in favour of “Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited” payable at Kolkata.|
|Non-refundable cost of e-Tender processing fee||N/A|
|Pre-Tender Meeting & Venue||N/A|
|Last date & time of submission||Up to 13.10.2020 by 03:00 PM|
|Period during which hard copy in original of EMD, Cost of Tender Document, Letter of Acceptance of tender conditions unconditional, and other documents as per NIT shall be submitted||Up to 13.10.2020 by 03:00 PM To : CFO Address: Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited, 5/1, Commissariat Road, Hastings, Kolkata – 700 022 (West Bengal)|
|Date & Time of Opening of Technical Tender||14.10.2020 by 03:30 PM|
|Date & Time of Opening of Financial Tender||To be Intimated Later|
|Validity of offer||60 days from the date of opening of price tender.|
The tender document can be downloaded from website https://eprocure.gov.in/epublish/app and www.hsclindia.com “Corrigendum, if any, would appear only on the website and not to be published in any Newspaper”.
2.Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- The Firm shall be selected and entrusted the work of Internal Audit should maintain highest standards of professional competence and ethics. A thorough professional approach towards work, concisely written Audit Report with concrete suggestions, clear & unambiguous approach towards issues of concern and practical solutions to the issues are highly desirable.
- TDS Certificates needed to be submitted with credentials in case the work experience is of Private sector.
- The past experience in similar nature of work should be supported by Work Orders & Certificates issued by the client’s organization.
Similar work means “Rendering Internal Audit Services”
Note: The Internal Auditors engaged during the last five years and or continuously For two years are not eligible to participate in the Tender.
- Tenderers should have valid GST Registration No. which shall be supported by GST Registration Certificate.
- Tenderers should have valid Trade License and valid PAN number.
- Tenderer must have an office in Kolkata and which can be contacted at all time whenever required.
- Tenderer should submit Income Tax Return for last 03 (three) completed financial years preceding the date of opening of Tender.
- Tenderer should submit the copy of the Firm Registration Certificate with the Institute.
- Tenderer should submit details of the partners so engaged as well as the Article Members present in the firm.
3.The intending tenderer must read the terms and conditions of HSCL carefully. They should only submit their tender if they consider themselves eligible and they are in possession of all the documents required. Information and Instructions for Tenderers posted on Website(s) shall form part of Tender Document.
4.The tenderers are required to quote strictly as per terms and conditions given in the tender documents and not to stipulate any deviations.
The bidders are advised to submit complete details with their bids as Technical Bid Evaluation will be done on the basis of documents submitted by the bidders with the bids. The information should be submitted in the prescribed proforma. Bids with Incomplete / Ambiguous information will be rejected.
5.The bidders are advised in their own interest to submit their bid documents well in advance from last date/time of submission of bids so as to avoid problems which the bidders may face in submission at last moment /during rush hours.
6.When it is desired by HSCL to submit revised financial tender then it shall be mandatory to submit revised financial tender. If not submitted then the tender submitted earlier shall become invalid.
7.Tenders will be opened in presence of tenderers or their authorized representatives.
- Maximum of one representative will be permitted to attend bid opening.
- Permission for entry to the hall where bids are opened will be allowed duly with the valid authorisation of the incumbent.
8.If the tenderer is found ineligible after opening of tenders, his tender shall become invalid and cost of tender document shall be forfeited.
9.Notwithstanding anything stated above, HSCL reserves the right to assess the capabilities and capacity of the tenderer to perform the contract, in the overall interest of HSCL. In case, tenderer’s capabilities and capacities are not found satisfactory, HSCL reserves the right to reject/cancel the tender.
10.The tender documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope with superscribing the Name of Work, Tender No & Date, Date opening etc, addressing to the Tender Inviting Authority, Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited, 5/1 Commissariat Road, Hastings, Kolkata – 700022.
11.List of Documents to be submitted:
- Demand Draft of any Scheduled Bank towards EMD.
- Demand Draft of any Scheduled Bank towards cost of Tender Document.
- Unconditional Letter of Acceptance of Tender Conditions (in original) (Annexure-I) (On Letter Head of the Applicant/ Bidder).
- Affidavit for correctness of Documents /Information (Annexure-III).
- Details of Work Experience Certificates.
- TDS details for Private Sector Projects.
- Power of Attorney of the person authorised for signing/submitting the tender.
- Valid GST Registration Certificate and PAN Card.
- Registration for Trade License.
- All pages of the entire Corrigendum (if any) duly signed by the authorized person.
- General Information of the Bidder ( Annexure II).
- Format of Application
NOTE: All the submitted documents should be in readable, printable and legible form failing which the Bids are liable for rejection. The document submitted should be indexed and duly page numbered.
(a) No Clarification will be sought in case of non-submission of (i) Cost of Tender Document (ii) EMD, of requisite amount (iii) Unconditional Letter of Acceptance and (iv) Affidavit for Correctness of Document/Information. In such cases the bid shall be rejected out rightly without seeking any further clarification/document.
(b) All the submitted documents shall be considered as duly signed by bidder/ authorized representative.
Also Read: Concurrent Audit for FY 2020-21 in UCO Bank
13.Audit Fees :
- The audit fees is fixed at Rs. 5,50,000/- per annum plus prevailing taxes and reimbursement of out of pocket expenses as per Company practice.
- Payment Terms: Payment will be made on half yearly audit basis. On submission of audit report for the First Half of the Year, 40% of the Total Payment will be made and balance Payment on submission of Second Half Report as well as Summary Report.
14.In case of any query, please contact the Chief Finance Manager, HSCL, HO / Kolkata, Ph. No. 9007061623, E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org during Office hours.